- "DI-Nucleic Acid hybridization and melting prediction"
* The DINAMelt web server was created in 2005 by Nicholas R. Markham, Ph.D. 2006, a computer science graduate student at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
* Dr. Markham is also the creator of the UNAFold software package that predicts folding and hybridization of up to two strands of RNA or DNA. The DINAMelt web server uses part of the UNAFold software to predict melting profiles for nucleic acids.
* The UNAFold software package has replaced the older mfold software. Think of UNAFold as mfold++.
* An article describing the DINAMelt server was published in the July 2005 web server issue of Nucleic Acids Research and has been cited 208 times up to November 4, 2010.